- 100% New Epistar 30W 50W 80W LED Grow Light
- Comfortable and Bright lighting environment
- Features:Increase yield and decrease growth circle
- For:Hydroponics Vegetables,Herbs and Flowering plants
- Power: 30W / 50W / 80W
- Base type: E27
- Voltage: 85-265V
- Warranty: 3 years
- Lifespan >50000hours
- Working Temperature: -40~85 degree
- Size(DxH): 30W:60mmX95mm; 50W:95mmX98mm; 80W:122X125mm;
- Item Weight: 30W:145g; 50W:215g; 80W:395g
- LED Color: 30W:22Red&12Blue&2White&2UV&2IR Total 40pcs
50W:42Red&18Blue&6White&6UV&6IR Total 78pcs
80W:78Red&24Blue&6White&6UV&6IR Total 120pcs
II. Why Choose Full Spectrum?
- Red 650~660nm, 620-630nm- the best spectrum for plant flowering and fruiting;
- Blue 430-440nm, 450-460nm- It is maximum peak points for vegetative growth and absorption;
- White LEDs - Full-spectrum / wide-Kelvin provide fill for all missing spectrums and add Lux.
- UV 380-410nm- Process of chlorophyll absorption begins. UV has the unique function of sterilization and kills phytopathogenic bacteria.
- IR 710-730nm- There is little absorption by Chlorophyll here, but Phytochrome uses a nice portion. Flowering and germination is influenced.
- 1pcs x 30W/50W/80W E27 LED Grow Light
VI. Product Show
Key Features of our LED Grow light:
- Our LED grow lights will promote extreme growth in seeding vegetation and flowering cycles resulting in HUGE yields with less heat.
- We have tested the light on our own plants with great success, so it is 100% works, this is the major difference between other seller\'s products.
- Our lamps use Epistar Grow LED chips, exclusively: Blue(440nm 460nm, to help plants grow); Red (630nm 660nm, to help plants flower)
- (Note: there are many LED grow lights in the marketplace, but most of them do not use real GROW LEDs. Our lights last six times as long as HID lights and give you 50%-70% savings in energy costs, Warm to the touch - won\'t burn plants, No HIDED toxins -- The green grower\'s choice.)
Here is how specific wavelength works:
- Blue (wavelength: 440nm, 460nm): Helps plants grow
- Red (wavelength: 630nm, 660nm): Helps plants grow and flower: red LED is the key for flowering plants
- Infrared (wavelength: 730nm): IR can help plants grow, but can be harmful to people, so I suggest that you not use IR in your grow lights. If you really need it for a specific situation, we can add 1 or 2 piece IR LEDs.
- Ultraviolet (wavelength: 380-410nm): UV can help plants grow and will also kill insects, but it too can be is harmful to people, so we do not use it in our led grow lights. We can add UV LEDs if you need it for a specific situation.
- So we kindly suggest you use Blue and Red LEDs for your plants.
Why choose us?
- All of our LED grow lights are designed by a specific LED grow light engineer with many-year experience.
- 100% can help your plants grow very well: Our LED grow lights have been tested by real world Lettuce, rose and tomatoes growing experiments, unlike other sellers\' products our LED grow lights can 100% help your plants grow well. We tested all of our products before bringing them to the marketplace.
- We can customize color and wavelength for you, so if you have any request just feel free to contact us. We are very pleasure to help you all the way.
What kind of plants you can grow with our led grow lights?
- Flower Plants: Medical Plants, Tomatoes, Pepper, Rose, pepper and other plants
- Herbs and leafy vegetables: Lettuce, bok choy ect
- Indoor potted landscape